If you walk on the Treadmill at home & searching for the Health Benefits of walking on Treadmill everyday, then this article is for you as we cover all the details such as benefits of the treadmill for belly fat, treadmill benefits and disadvantages, walking on treadmill incline vs running etc.
Hope you all will enjoy this.
As we all know that there are countless health benefits of walking every day but there are many people who don’t manage their schedule to walk outside so they Buy Treadmill and Start walking when they get time.
This is well & Good but if you manage your time to go outside then this is best for your health as you get fresh air & your mood also get fresh after it.
Before we cover the Health Benefits of walking on a Treadmill. We make you know about the different types of treadmills for Home Use.
There are basically 2 types of Treadmills
1) Manual Treadmill – Treadmill that doesn’t require any electricity to operate & use. These type of Treadmill are called Manual Treadmill.
The main advantage of Manual Treadmill is that you will never get hurt or fell down due to the belt Speed as it works manually when you run or walk on it.
You will have to pay very less for servicing as there are very fewer parts which get damaged and no tension of Motor being Burnt. Manual Treadmill comes at very low Price as compare to other Treadmill.
Some important key points of Manual Treadmill
2) Electronic/Motorized – As already known Electronic Treadmill are those who run when we connect it with Electricity. It works due to rolling motors & belts. When we turn on the power supply the Motor rotates and due to this Belt start moving.
The Quality of Electronic depends on its Motor horsepower (H.P) it varies with the price if you want good quality with heavy motor then you will have to pay more.
But we recommend you to go with a minimum 1.5 H.P Motor Treadmill for Running as well as walking purpose. Only go with heavy one if you are buying the running machine for Commercial use, not for Home.
Some important key points of Electronic/Motorized Treadmill
10 Important Health Benefits of walking on Treadmill Everyday
Now its time to know the top 10 Health Benefits of walking on Treadmill Everyday at your home or in Gym. We recommend you to take a Screenshot printout it and paste it on the wall so that you never miss or feel lazy while running on the treadmill.
These benefits really motivate you to run more & more on the Treadmill.
- Improve Blood Circulation
- Lose Weight
- Strengthen Muscles
- Boost Immune function
- Lighten Your Mood
- Improve Sleep
- Improve Your Breath
- Support Your Joints
- Slow Down Mental Decline
- Promotes sexual health
1) Improve Blood Circulation – Walking makes your Heart Healthy if your heart is healthy then it will pump your blood properly through the body.
According to the Harvard School, those women who walk 30-min a day can reduce their risk of strokes by 20% and more. So if you want to improve your blood Circulation then make a routine of daily walking if you don’t go our buy one Treadmill.
2) Lose Weight – There are many people in India who are suffering from obesity & this really very badly affect their Health there are many severe diseases such as diabetes, High blood pressure, Heart disease, Stroke, Fatty liver etc can cause if you are overweight.
There are many methods to reduce your weight but walking & Running is the best method among all. So try to walk early morning or at night this will really help you to reduce your weight.
3) Strengthen Muscles – Walking pumps your Arms & Legs. This increases your range of motion, shifting the pressure and weight from your joints to your muscles. It really helps you to get rid of muscles pain.
If you walk 30-40-min a day, initially it Strengthens your muscles that may pain allot but after a week you will rid of every muscle pain and your muscles shifted at their places. So we recommend you to walk.
4) Boost Immune Function – Walking also works as Immunity Boost only if you follow your daily routine. A study found that walking 30-min a day, at least 5 days a week reduces 43% chances of getting sick.
It will also protect you during cold and flu season as it boosts your immune power. So do friendship with walking & Say Bye-bye to flu.
5) Lighten Your Mood – Just imagine it’s morning & you are going for a walk with ear plugin & your favourite song play. Do you think your mind gets to relax? Obviously “Yes” because I experience the same.
A California State University, Long Beach, study showed that the more steps people took during the day, the better their moods were. If you are using a treadmill then you get the best-inbuilt sound that relaxes your mind and boost your energy level.
6) Improve Sleep – Morning or Night Walk control the body metabolism that help the body to get relax. You can also experience when you walk then you feel sleepy too early at night.
And studies also prooves that walking 30-min to 1 Hour a day can help in insomnia. So if you want to improve your Sleep then Just Set your alarm, make your routine and Go for a walk.
7) Improve Your Breath – Walking & Running really improve your Breath as you run you take much more air into your lungs and this increase the Oxygen level in your Blood & eliminate waste products from your body that increase your energy level.
8) Support Your Joints – Joints Pain is very common if you are above 40 either you are men or women there are more then 90% of people who are suffering from joint pain. This is really painful even you can’t sit properly if you have severe Joint pain.
This occurs due to many reasons but the main reason is if there is no direct blood supply to the Joint arteries and veins. Exercise is the best option among all to get rid of it. So do exercise daily.
9) Slow Down Mental Decline – This generally occurs when you cross the age of 60 & there is approx no any medical treatment for this according to Harvard research but it can be cured by walking 1 Hour a day.
This is not proven but sometimes it helps you. Doing something is always better than doing nothing, So if you have this problem then please try to do Walking daily.
10) Promotes Sexual Health – Walking helps to boost blood circulation and thus cuts down impotency. If you are facing this problem then walking is the best medicine. This really improves your performance.
Abobe we cover all the Top 10 Health Benefits of walking on Treadmill everyday. We recommend if you don’t manage your time to go out or lazy enough to go out the but the Best Treadmill for Home use and whenever you get time Just walk or run on it.
Now it’s time to know more most reach Benefits of walking on a Treadmill Everyday
Benefits of the Treadmill for Belly Fat
Running On Treadmill reduce your Weight & Belly fat Fastly & this is the best effective way to reduce your belly fat not only it burns your calories but also reduce your visceral fat that lies under your stomach muscles.
Belly fat responds well when you are doing aerobic exercise. Although this is the most effective way to reduce belly fat you also have to keep your diet healthy & take your self away from fast & Junk foods if you don’t follow your diet then you never get the expected result.
Walking on Treadmill Incline vs Running
There are many Benefits of Walking on Treadmill Incline vs Running
- Treadmill Incline
|Prevent Joint pain||Increase Bones Density & Joint Strength|
|Burn High calories||Strength your Lungs|
|Help to Built Stronger legs & Gain Muscle||Manage your Overall Body Weight|
|Only Young people are allowed to use machines||This also can be done by anyone|
Above you can see all the Top 4 benefits of Treadmill Incline & Running. Now it’s time to select the one who suits you.
We recommend you to choose Running outside as it warms up your whole body but if you don’t have much free time then go with Treadmill Incline exercise. Now You understand the best Benefits of walking on Treadmill Everyday
Treadmill Benefits and Disadvantages
Everything in this universe has two aspects if it is good then somewhere it also ack bad this also applies on Treadmill or any Other exercise machines.
In this article, you will get to know the top 7 Treadmill Benefits and Disadvantages of using a Treadmill at Home or at the GYM.
|It burns calories faster than any Machine||You can do Limited Exercise on Treadmill|
|Can Easily access at Home||Best Treadmills are expensive|
|The treadmill has Good Surface area for Walk & Run||It will cause pain to back or stress the hip, knee, and ankle joints.|
|You can easily control your workout by speed, incline etc||It took a lot of space in your home.|
|You can exercise when you want||Must Electric Consumption|
|You can use the same equipment without adjusting the structure||You may fall from it.|
|Easily to know about your heart rate||Sometimes it’s not accurate|
Health Benefits of Running On Treadmill FAQs
I hope now you all very well know the Health Benefits of walking on Treadmill everyday. As we cover each and everything regarding this topic.
If any topic left by me then make me inform by using contact us page. If you like this article then please do share with your family, Friends & Relatives and make them know about the benefits of walking on a Treadmill.